Alfred J. Falcione
Alfred J. Falcione, is an accomplished attorney admitted to the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bars with more than 22 years of general civil and criminal litigation experience representing those injured in complex personal injury cases including medical malpractice: motor vehicle / trucking collisions; traumatic brain injuries; premise liability; products liability; construction workplace injuries; professional malpractice including engineering, architectural and legal.
Mr. Falcione was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As a law student, he interned for the Honorable Frank Montemuro of the Superior & Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Falcione joined the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office as an Assistant District Attorney in the Trial division. It was within the halls and courtrooms of Philadelphia where Mr. Falcione honed his trial skills before beginning a career representing the rights of injured persons in numerous catastrophic injury cases as well as defending the constitutional rights of individuals accused of criminal activity.
Mr. Falcione’s ability to communicate to a jury and no-nonsense straight forward attitude has made him an extremely effective and successful attorney with numerous million plus verdicts and settlements. Most recently, Mr. Falcione secured a 6.9 million dollar verdict in Burlington County for a client who was electrocuted on top of a building owned by American Honda Corporation.
Mr. Falcione received his undergraduate degree from Temple University, BBA in Economics. In 1993 he received his Juris Doctorate degree from Widener School of Law. Since then he has spent years sharpening his courtroom skills. Mr. Falcione also has great experience in all forms of alternative dispute resolution. He has successfully participated in numerous mediations and arbitrations, which have resulted in substantial settlements for his clients.
Mr. Falcione is Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney. Less than 5% of all attorneys in New Jersey maintain this Certification.
Mr. Falcione is an active member in many national and local organizations; Mr. Falcione is a member of Camden County Bar Association, Burlington County Bar Association, Gloucester County Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association, New Jersey Association of Justice “NJAJ”
Mr. Falcione is a member of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania State Bars and is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey & Pennsylvania.
Awards: New Jersey “Super Lawyer” in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010
Over his career Mr. Falcione has conducted more than 100 criminal bench and jury trials and more than 40 Civil jury trials.
- $6.9 Million Trial Verdict, Electrocution Case – Lumbar Fusion with Spine Stimulator Placement in Burlington County, NJ.
- $1.9 Million Trial Verdict, Negligent Supervision Case in Philadelphia, PA.
- $1.5 Million Trial (Settled while in Jury Deliberation) Medical Malpractice over prescribing Narcotics (Oxyconton) in Philadelphia, PA.
- $1.5 Million Settlement for Dram Shop Case where man lost his leg in auto collision, Gloucester County, NJ
- $1 Million Settlement, Dram Shop Case in Philadelphia, PA.
- $1 Million Settlement, Medical Malpractice ER Negligence Resulting in Death in Philadelphia, PA.
- $950,000 Trial Verdict, Auto Case – Lumbar Herniation Epidurals in Camden County, N
- $750,000 Settlement, Auto Case- Lumbar & Cervical Herniation’s with Lumbar surgery.
- $600,000 Settlement, Auto Case- Cervical Herniation’s Cervical Fusion Surgery Ocean Co.
- 450,000 Trial Verdict, Auto Case – Cervical Herniation with Epidurals in Camden County, NJ.
- $400,000 Trial Verdict, Auto Case – Cervical Fusion in Burlington County, NJ.
- $300,000 Trial Verdict, Auto Case – Lumber Herniation with Epidurals in Burlington County, NJ.
- $200,000 Trial Verdict, Auto Case – Lumbar Herniation with Epidurals in Gloucester County, NJ.
Beyond the Courtroom
Other than the practice of law, which takes up a significant amount of his time, he enjoys family (2 children) and friends, snow skiing, golfing and traveling, specifically to any beach on any Island he can find.