John E. Riehl Jr.
John E. Riehl Jr. was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2000. Prior to pursuing a law degree, Mr. Riehl was a PIP adjuster and supervisor for Material Damage Adjustment Insurance Company. His experience includes complex PIP fraud litigation where he represented Insurance carriers in all aspects of Personal injury Protection litigation. Mr. Riehl is also experienced in Personal Injury cases both as a plaintiff and defendant as well as Social security claims and municipal court litigation. Mr. Riehl has acted as a public defender on many occasions in both Lakewood and Manchester townships. He currently is an associate in the PIP litigation department of Flynn & Associates, P.C.
Born and raised in New Jersey, Mr. Riehl received his undergraduate degree from Monmouth college in 1990. Subsequently Mr. Riehl pursued a career in Automobile insurance first as an adjuster and then as a supervisor. In 1999 Mr. Riehl received his Juris Doctorate degree from New Your Law School, New York city, New York.
Mr. Riehl has spent the majority of his career in the PIP field both defending and prosecuting arbitrations and as such is extremely well versed in both New Jersey PIP law and the alternative dispute process.
Mr. Riehl is a member of the New Jersey State Bar and is also admitted to practice before the United States District of New Jersey.
- Riehl is currently a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
Current and Past Legal Positions
- Flynn & Associates P.C. (2015-Present)
- Law Offices of Robert Olkowitz (2014-2015) Associate; handling Personal Injury, Social Security and Municipal litigation
- Pringle Quinn Anzano. P.C. (2002-2014) Associate; handling PIP matters, Municipal court Litigation
- Law office of Joan Sherman (2000-2002) Associate; defending Personal Injury and PIP matters for Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
Beyond the Court Room
Aside from the law, Mr. Riehl enjoys his family, (2 children and lovely wife), plays golf and softball and is an avid guitar player.