Mary Paula Millerick
Mary Paula Millerick, is an accomplished attorney admitted to the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bar with more than 26 years of litigation experience in civil law. Additionally, she is a Registered Nurse. Ms. Millerick represents those injured in complex personal injury cases including motor vehicle / trucking collisions; traumatic brain injuries; premises liability; medical malpractice; products liability; and, personal injury protection (PIP).
A native of Rhode Island, Ms. Millerick received her undergraduate degree from Rhode Island College, Bachelor of Science Nursing Degree, in 1981. In 1990 she received her Juris Doctorate degree from Widener University Law School, Delaware.
Ms. Millerick has great experience in all forms of litigation, negotiations and alternative dispute resolution. She has successfully participated in numerous mediations and arbitrations which have resulted in substantial settlements for her clients.
Prior to her legal career, Mary Paula earned her B.S. in Nursing and worked in an Ivy League affiliated teaching hospital in both staff and managerial nursing roles in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and surgical units. When she relocated to the Delaware Valley for Law School, Mary Paula worked at The Medical Center of Delaware in their numerous critical care units in both Wilmington and Christiana teaching hospitals.
During law school, Mary Paula was a member of the international honor fraternity Phi Delta Phi and held several executive board positions. She was the Case Note Editor for the law school’s newspaper which had a circulation of over six thousand. At commencement Mary Paula was awarded an Outstanding Service Award given to 10 out of 250 graduates.
Professional Organizations and Achievements
- Active Member of New Jersey Association for Justice “NJAJ” and NJAJ Women’s Law Caucus.
- Supporter of NJAJ-PAC.
- Active member of the Camden County Bar Association .
- Alumna of the International Honor Fraternity Phi Delta Phi.
- Widener University School of Law Outstanding Service Award recipient.
- Literacy Volunteer Tutor in Camden County.
- Admitted to the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar.
- Admitted to The United States Supreme Court, The United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit; The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and for the District of New Jersey.
- Previous Adjunct Faculty member at Widener University School of Law for J.D. candidates and at Widener University’s Paralegal and Legal Nurse Consultant Programs.
Beyond the Courtroom
Other than the practice of law, which takes up a significant amount of her time, Mary Paula enjoys being with family and friends. She is a Literacy Volunteer Tutor and enjoys travel to the Caribbean and beyond. She lives with her chocolate Labrador Retriever, Kona, and rescue puppy DD in Camden County, New Jersey.