Cherry Hill, NJ Slip and Fall Injury Attorneys Here To Help You
SLIP AND FALL
Property owners and commercial venues have significant responsibilities to keep their premises safe and free of hazards including, but not limited to, ice or snow accumulation on sidewalks, inadequate lighting, wet floors, broken sidewalks, or steps with no warning.
Slipping, tripping or falling on a landowner or tenants’ property can cause serious injuries often due to the negligence of the property owners.
These accidents are commonly referred to as a Slip and Fall accident, however, claims may also be filed for injuries occurring from equipment being used on the property. Call our Cherry Hill, NJ slip and fall injury lawyers to discuss your case free of charge.
Slip and Fall Injury Accidents
Each year, thousands of people are injured in Slip and Fall accidents. These injuries can result from wet floors, uneven stairs, a rough patch of ground or objects that may obstruct a walking path.
The New Jersey slip and fall lawyers at Flynn & Associates, P.C., have ample experience in proving Slip and Fall cases where at least one of the following must be true:
- The property owner of the premises was responsible for causing the unsafe conditions that resulted in your Slip and Fall injury.
- The property owner knew about the unsafe conditions, but did nothing to correct the dangerous conditions.
- The property owner should have known of the dangerous conditions because a reasonable person working on the premises would have taken the necessary steps towards fixing the unsafe conditions.
If the property owner neglects the safety and proper care of the premises, and you become injured or suffers a loss as a result, they are liable for the medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering arising from the Slip and Fall accident. If you have suffered an injury in a public park or on government property, the state or federal government may be legally responsible for your injuries. For example, a Slip and Fall at a public school may impose liability on the local government branch, wheres a Slip and Fall accident at a postal office may involve the federal government.
What to do after a Slip and Fall accident?
- Seek immediate medical attention for your Slip and Fall injury. Injuries sustained in the accident may not be obvious to the naked eye, for example, you may have suffered a stress fracture in a bone that will not become evident until days or weeks later. Therefore, it is imperative that you seek medical help in order to expedite the healing and recovery process. Additionally, having your injury checked out immediately can help substantiate your Slip and Fall claim.
- Document and take detailed pictures of the scene of your Slip and Fall accident. It is necessary to take photos of the area where you suffered your injury in order to have a supportable Slip and Fall claim. Gather as many details of the scene and the incident as much as you can. Make note if the injury occurred in the daytime or nighttime as well.
- Report the Slip and Fall accident. If you have been injured at a commercial establishment, such as a grocery store or a shopping mall, you should report the Slip and Fall accident to management as soon as possible. Reporting the incident is useful to your accident because it contains pertinent information such as the date and time the accident occurred, witnesses present, and description of the circumstances.
- Contact our experienced New Jersey Slip and Fall Lawyers. For a successful Slip and Fall claim to be filed, it is of utmost importance that you contact a Slip and Fall injury lawyer for a timely consultation. This allows for the lawyer to send an investigator to the scene before the accident scene changes, so that the proper steps to preserving evidence can be established.
File Your Slip and Fall Injury Claim
Contact the New Jersey slip and fall lawyers at Flynn & Associates, P.C., at your earliest convenience to have your Slip and Fall injury claim filed within the deadlines proposed by the New Jersey statute of limitations.
We have handled hundreds of Slip and Fall cases, and through our expertise, our clients have been able to successfully recover maximum compensation for their injuries.
For a free consultation for your case, call us toll-free at (609) 605-8825 or fill out the online contact form.
Our New Jersey slip and fall lawyers serve all 21 New Jersey counties including Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union and Warren County, New Jersey.
Within those counties they serve all New Jersey cities, county seats, towns, boroughs and villages such as: Atlantic City, Bayonne, Belvedere, Berlin, Brigantine, Bridgeton, Brunswick, Camden, Cape May, Cedar Grove, Cherry Hill, Clifton, Elizabeth, Flemington, Freehold, Hackensack, Hamilton Township, Hoboken, Jersey City, Margate, Marlton, Mays Landing, Morristown, Mount Holly, New Brunswick, Newark, Newton, North Bergen, Old Bridge, Passaic, Paterson, Perth-Amboy, Salem, Sayreville, Somerville, Toms River, Trenton, Union City, Woodbridge, Woodbury, Ventnor, Vineland and Voorhees, New Jersey.